Friday, September 21, 2007

A little about myself

Hey my name is Zufan and I was born in Columbus, Ohio. In the early 1980s, my parents immigrated to the United States from Ethiopia because of a civil war. I only have one sibling and he is older than me by 3 years. Family is very important to me because I always have them supporting me and helping me out when I need them.
In high school I was part of the basketball team, volleyball team, impact team, international club, and I was the captain of the softball team. I attended Eastmoor Academy high school all four years and I had a lot of fun.
I am excited to be a Buckeye! I am majoring in International Business with a minor in Spanish. Hopefully, I can get out of school in 4 years, if not then another year will be fine, no more than 5 years. In my spare time I like to hangout with friends, go bowling, or watch a movie. At OSU I like to go wall climbing, workout, or play games down in the lobby.



1 comment:

Bri Bri said...

you were very active and you stll are today. keep it up!!