Friday, September 21, 2007

Briana's Introduction. (The Wonderful Me!!)

My name is Brianal I'm your above average type typical girll. I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. My personality is so crazy. I laugh, I cry, I hurt, I feel unappreciated sometimes. I panic, I hope for the best. I win, I lose sometimes, I miss my family sometimes, I can be selfish, I don't look the best in the morning, i'm mean, i'm beautiful, i'm patient, im smart, im kind, and I'm beautiful. All of these things are what makes me so unique.

I'm one of those people who keeps their feelings on the inside because 20% of people don't care about your problems and the other 80% are glad you have them so there's really no point. I try to live life to the fullest without regrets. I like to keep it real. Sometimes I think before I say what I have to, while other times I simply don't. I usually just give my honest opinion, and if you don't like it then you really shouldn't have asked. I don't really care about what people think of me. I am who I am and if you can't accept that than thats just too bad. You have to take me as I am because I won't change for anyone. My family is the center of my universe. I love them to death. I pretty much love everybody but if I didn't like you you'll know it. I believe that living life to the fullest is key becasue yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, thats why its called the present!!!

Singing, and dancing are my favorite. I just love to have fun and learn new things. You can never have enough knowledge and there is always room to grow. I'm a wonderful person. Get to know me and you'll see!!!!!


Naima Mohamed said...

WoW :-) I luv your personality...reminds me of one of my friends

Los23 said...

i love how you expressed yo self. We need more people like u!!!!