Friday, September 21, 2007

About Sophia




Hi everyone, my name is Sophia Brown and I'm from Canton, Ohio. I am a only child, but very close with extended family. Although I lived in Canton, I went to to a boarding school in Willoughby, Ohio. This experience helped me have an easy transition into dorm life here at Ohio State. In high school I played basketball and softball and was manger for other sports team. In basketball, I was captain my senior year and lettered three out of my four years. I love to hang out with friends, go to sports events, watch ESPN, and do what other average young adults do. I have loved Ohio State for as long as I can remember, and I'm really excited to be here at the university and meeting new people.

1 comment:

Bri Bri said...

i've always wondered what attending board school would be like!! seems to be okay with you