Friday, September 21, 2007

About Me


Hello, My name is Bryant Clark. I'm from Dayton, Ohio. I am the oldest of two kids. Im 18years old.In Dayton i graduated from Meadowdale High School.Now i am a freshman here at The Ohio State University. I am currently undecided on my major but i am leaning towards a major in either education, business,or biology. I am the first one in my family to go to college.I have alot of pressure but i also have alot of support. In my free time i like to play sports, watch television, and play video games.like i said im a big sports fan my favorite teams are the Lakers, the Raiders and the Yankees.When i get done pusuing my carrer i want to coach a high school football team.My favorite food is pizza and my favorite dessert is old fashion cream pie.

1 comment:

Bri Bri said...

aaawwww B! i didnt know you were the first to go to college. Thats kinda cool. You know you got my support lil B. Speaking of pie. i think I'd like some of that. Sounds very interesting. LOL